Friday, April 9, 2010

The Dark

Radiology. I just finished it. Let me give you a little taste of my glorious schedule:

9:00am - Arrive at hospital
10:00am - Attending arrives at hospital
11:30am - Attending takes lunch, so I go too
2:00pm - Go back to hospital
3:00pm - Go home

Granted, going into the reading rooms is like entering Gollum's cave (Yes, I did just make a Lord of The Rings Analogy), but that schedule freaking rocks. 

On a more serious note, I did meet one radiologist that looked like Gollum. Sounded a little like him too, but wow, could that guy read a chest x-ray.

4 comments:

  1. I am currently imagining gollum as a radiologist.. and it's really funny to me because I am seeing him in the reading room looking at an MRI.. and when he spots a neoplasm he begins to rock back and forth and say "my precioussss".. He is also squatting. This is a lot funnier in my head. It's going to be a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you actually met that radiologist, which I have, you be a little bit scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you left at 3PM? I'm going into rads and I leave by noon at the LATEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, tell me where these radiology jobs are... I am a radiologist, my weekdays are 8 am to 6:30 or 7 pm every day, without any breaks (I eat lunch while working)... do I need to find a new place to work???

    ReplyDelete