Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What is pimping again?

Well, it has been about 3 months now since any attending has asked me a serious question about medicine. Does that mean I have forgotten everything? Yeah. Mostly it does. My thoughts as of late mostly center around when my next meal is and what I have to do in order to escape medical school.

Today:

Attending: Okay you two. Name the most common areas for an aneurysm in the brain?
Me: (looking at ceiling, thinking about lunch)
Other student: blah blah blah (gets it right)
Attending: Good! Now what are the most common brain tumors in adults?
Me: (still thinking about lunch, also wondering why he has never tried nacho cheese in a burrito. I know! Sounds awesome right???)
Other student: blah blah blah (gets it right again)
Attending: Great! (looks at me) She is so much better than you.

Shortly after this my phone was confiscated by this attending because I was checking my email.  I has gots to get out! Luckily this eval wont be on the MSPE...

Also, Nacho Cheese, as it turns out, is not that good on a burrito.

1 comment:

  1. i just discovered this blog and have been laughing hysterically for the past 20 min....so nice to hear that others are going through the same thing as me. for a while my surg rotation make me think i was the absolute dumbest student in the world, nice to know i am not alone

    ReplyDelete