Monday, January 3, 2011

Okay fine, I will update you all

Here we go.

What to say about 4th year?

Magical? Yes.

Enchanting? Yes.

Expensive? Holy freaking crap yes.

I must say that I had no idea that I could spend the massive amounts of money that I have been spending on interviewing this year. Looking at my credit card statement is much like looking at Mt. Everest and contemplating a climb. Both give you this sense of utter hopelessness. Ah well. That's what loans are for right? After all, we all know this is fake money.

Interesting interview dialogue of the month:

Medical Student: Hello Dr. Attending, it is a pleasure to be interviewing at your institution
Interviewer (in slow, dramatic voice): Why. The. F*CK. would you want to come to this place?
Medical Student: I, uh, thought that, uh...
Interviewer: Ah that's okay. Did I mention that my greatest hobby is carving meat?

I have a good feeling about this place.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog about a year ago, we read the whole thing, I followed it but never checked it, until today - you crack us up!! My husband is just finishing 4th year, and yeah, who knew it would cost around $10,000 for 17 interviews? We've taken to calling it Monopoly Money...

    ReplyDelete