Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wash Your Hands!

Sometimes it's the patients that give you a hard time. I don't know if I just had a look about me or what...

Medical Student: Hi There, I understand you've been having some stomach pain and I came by to do a quick exam.
Patient: Okay.
Medical Student: Great. Let me just wash my hands and we'll get started.
Patient: Yeah, you better.
Medical Student: (nervous laughter) why's that?

(Why did I ask him that? I don't know.)

Patient: Cause I can tell by lookin' at you that you just sit around touchin' yourself all day. I don't want all your junk germs on me.

That's it. I'm shaving my mustache.

5 comments:

  1. This is the best blog ever, please keep it up!

    - A vet student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, love the blog and your writing style! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better wash your hands before typing this blog.
    I don't want your junk germs on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 your blog. Now I can't wait for 3rd year!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I had the honor of being in the room with a third year doing his first vag exam.

    medical student: I am going to check you.
    pt: ok.
    medical student: (ackwardly puts on gloves and tentatively touches labia)
    pt: What? You've never touched a vagina before?

    I think the best part of this story is how red the med students face was. I love my life.

    ReplyDelete